Terms and Conditions
1. The booking form has been completed and signed and received by Ankon Inc.
2. The appropriate non-refundable deposit has been paid
3. The booking has been confirmed in writing by Ankon Inc.
4. The person who signed the confirmation booking form confirms that he/she is authorized to agree the booking conditions on behalf of all persons included on the booking form, including those substituted or added at a later date. The signatory must be a member of the party occupying the property and must be 21 years or over. Bookings cannot be accepted from parties of young people under 21 years of age.
5. Bookings must be accompanied by a deposit of £200.00 which is non-refundable. The balance must be paid 8 weeks prior to the arrival date along with a security deposit of £200.00. The security deposit will be returned to the guest 21 days after completion of the holiday as long as there is no damage or loss reported.
6. If the guest wishes to cancel the booking he should advise Ankon Inc. immediately by telephone followed by confirmatory letter. Upon receipt of such notification Ankon Inc. will (without obligation to the guest) use their best endeavors to obtain a replacement booking and, if such a replacement is obtained will refund to the guest any monies paid less the deposit. If Ankon Inc. are unable to re-let the house then they are entitled to retain all payments already made (except the security deposit) and to recover, if not already paid, the balance of the rental charge as follows: 30 – 60 days notice: 50% of the rental charge. Less than 30 days notice: 100% of the rental charge
7. In the unlikely event, that circumstances beyond Ankon’s control, necessitate the cancellation of the rental agreement, Ankon Inc. reserve the right to cancel any bookings at any time and will only be liable to refund monies already paid by the guest.
8. The guest agrees:
(a) To pay for any breakages, losses or damage to the property.
(b) To take good care of the property and leave it in a clean and tidy condition at the end of the holiday.
(c) To permit Ankon Inc. reasonable access to the property to carry out any maintenance if necessary.
(d) Not to sublet or share the property except with persons nominated on the booking form.
9. No liability is accepted by Ankon Inc. for loss of main services or failure of appliances, or for the consequences of the actions or omissions of persons who may control supply of main services, or any actions taken in the vicinity of the property by any authority over which there is no control by Ankon Inc.
10. The property is available after 4.00 p.m. on the day of arrival and must be vacated by 11.00 a.m. on the day of departure.
11. Ankon Inc. will not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused by any reason or for any claim made as a result of this booking and/or the subsequent holiday. The guest is responsible for taking out an adequate insurance policy to cover all risks. This waiver is also applicable to people visiting the property as guest of the booking guest.
12. Ankon Inc. will not accept any liability for injury, damage or loss caused, or for any such claim by a third party as a consequence of actions by the guest and other people occupying the property during the period of the let.
13. If the pool has a heater pump then there will be an additional fee of £10.00 per day for this facility.
14. Cots & high chairs are available for rent at a cost of: Cot – $5.00 per night High Chair – $5.00 per night. Also for the hearing impaired guests there is available a special smoke detector at no extra charge but a refundable deposit is required of $250.00. All of these costs are to be paid on arrival.
IT IS STONGLY RECOMMENDED THAT GUESTS TAKE OUT HOLIDAY INSURANCE TO COVER CANCELLATION FEES AND ANY OTHER LOSSES WHICH MAY OCCUR.